Napa Valley Rocks is an engaging appellation education program digging into what makes the Napa Valley America's premier winegrowing region. Trade members are encouraged to use these materials to help tell the Napa Valley story to trade and consumers. NV Rocks also makes an excellent training tool for your staff members who regularly speak about the Napa Valley AVA.
The program includes:
- NEW: Get Napa Valley Certified with a 60-minute online educational training
- PowerPoint presentations and instructor guides in English, Mandarin, French, Spanish and Japanese, which can be adapted to to your audience and timeframe.
- Our Cultivating Excellence trade resource for iPad and Android tablets
- A series of short videos
- An exploration of Napa Valley's top-planted varieties
- Two easy to execute tasting templates and more...
All formats explore the unique geological formation of the valley, why it is the ideal climate to grow grapes, historical milestones, and the tradition of leadership that is continued today. Napa Valley Rocks will further anyone's understanding of Napa Valley, and its place within the world of wine.
For additional inquiries, please contact NVV education manager Connor Best at 707.968.4225.