Our hearts go out to the residents of Lake County affected by the devastating Valley Fire. We also extend our sincere appreciation to the fire crews and volunteers who battled the fire and helped those in need. Below is information about resources for those affected and those who wish to help:
If You Need Help
How You Can Help
- Up Valley Family Centers (UVFC) is providing support to victims and connecting them to a range of services and medical care.
- Lake County winery and vineyard associations have launched a relief effort called #LakeCountyRising. They are seeking donations online.
- The Mendo Lake Credit Union is accepting donations to assist fire victims on its website.
- Sunrise Horse Rescue is housing evacuated horses and goats at its property in St. Helena, as well as sending a team of volunteers to monitor the evacuated areas and provide food and water to animals left behind, and to bring any injured animals found to veterinary care.
- Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch (JARR) and Wine Country Animal Lovers (WCAL) are both also assisting with services for displaced animals and are seeking donations to support this work.
Please note that the above list includes just a few nonprofits that are providing services within Lake County, and there are many others. We encourage you to support our friends and neighbors in Lake County during this time of tremendous need.