Each year we recognize local restaurants and wine retailers for supporting local wines with our Napa Valley Wine Award
To qualify for the award, restaurants and retailers must be located in Napa County and select a minimum of either 50% of their wines or 50 distinct wines from Napa Valley.
How we promote your business
Here's what we are doing to promote your business's involvement in the annual Napa Valley Wine Award program:
- Ongoing promotion of the awards program on social media
- Ads listing your business run in Napa Valley Life and local newspapers throughout the year
- Our 500+ wineries are encouraged to frequent and recommend your establishment to their visitors
- Your business is promoted on napavalley.wine, which has more than 1 million visitors each year
- You will be invited to special tastings as opportunities arise
- We encourage our counterparts at Visit Napa Valley and area chambers of commerce to help promote the awards program and establishments on our list to the local community and to visitors
Several times a year we encourage the following of award recipients:
- In February, we ask recipients to feature Napa Valley wines as our 1,000 plus trade guests come in for Premiere Napa Valley to frequent businesses on our list
- In April, help us celebrate Earth month by featuring wine from Napa Green wineries
- In June, we ask you to Celebrate the New Collective Napa Valley the philanthropic endeavor replacing Auction Napa Valley. On Saturday, June 4 we are encouraging all guests to dine at our Napa Valley Wine Awards restaurants, following the community celebration at Veteran’s Park in Yountville.
- In Summer, we ask that restaurants and retailers feature a selection of Napa Valley white and rosé wines
- Each Fall, we will reach out with further details on our harvest promotion efforts
What you should do to promote your award
Add our logo to your website, printed pieces and use in social media:
Wine Award logo high res | low res
Your establishments' commitment to serving Napa Valley wines helps to strengthen our local economy and brings our community together. The Napa Valley Vintners started the Napa Valley Wine Award program in 2010 in order to emphasize the importance of eating, shopping and drinking locally. Recipients have quintupled since inception.
Any questions? Email email@example.com at Napa Valley Vintners