Established in 1997 by the partners of Far Niente, Nickel & Nickel is devoted exclusively to producing 100 percent varietal, single-vineyard wines that best express the distinctive personality of each vineyard. Based in Oakville, CA, on the 42-acre John C. Sullenger vineyard property, construction of a cutting-edge winery facility housed within a vintage 1880s farmstead was completed in the summer of 2003, when the winery officially opened to the public.
Currently, guests are invited to reserve a table on the Sullenger deck or alongside the Gleason Barn pond as they taste and experience Napa Valley’s most expressive 100% single-vineyard, single-varietal Cabernets. Our Queen Anne-style farmstead, state-of-the-art winery and classically built barns are surrounded by Nickel & Nickel’s home vineyard in the heart of the Napa Valley. Every Nickel & Nickel tasting is appointment-only, with comfortable seating generously spaced across the property.
Plan a trip to Nickel & Nickel on our interactive winery map:
Join us on the back porch or claim a spot beside the pond as you taste and experience Napa Valley’s most expressive 100% single-vineyard, single-varietal Cabernets. Our Queen Anne-style farmstead, state-of-the-art winery and classically built barns are surrounded by Nickel & Nickel’s home vineyard in the heart of the Napa Valley. Every appointment-only Nickel & Nickel tasting is exclusive to your group, with comfortable seating generously spaced across the property. We look forward to welcoming you!
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join the wine club, visit www.nickelandnickel.com or call 707-967-9600.
The Nickel & Nickel Single-Vineyard Club was created especially for devotees of vineyard-designated wines from Napa Valley and Sonoma, who enjoy tasting and comparing the exciting and distinctive flavors that an exceptional vineyard imparts to a wine.
The benefits of membership include:
- Four quarterly shipments each year, consisting of two or three bottles from the Nickel & Nickel portfolio. Prices range from $210 - $230, plus shipping.
- Shipments may include advance and current release vintages, as well as wines made available exclusively to wine club members.
- A 20 percent discount on the additional purchase of the featured wines for 30 days after each shipment.
- A 15 percent discount on additional purchases of wine made anytime at the winery, or by phone.
- Complimentary tours and tastings by appointment at Nickel & Nickel, for wine club members, plus two guests per member.
- Invitations to exclusive, members-only winery events and programs.
- A subscription to the bimonthly Far Niente Family eNewsletter, which will keep you up-to-date on the latest news and events at the Far Niente, Nickel & Nickel and Dolce wineries.
Ask a winery associate to begin your membership either in person at the winery, by calling Nickel & Nickel at (707) 967-9600.
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Nickel & Nickel
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: January - 2021
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact: