As with all wines, there is a story. The Stonehedge Winery story begins in a land that historians refer to as the "cradle of civilization” and where the earliest cultivation of the vinifera grapevine took place. Of course, where there is a grapevine, there is mankind...and where this story is concerned, that man had a vision. Shahin Shahabi, along with his father and brother, started working in the wine business in 1982, three years after arriving in the U.S. from their community among a small Jewish minority in Iran. Shahin was infatuated with the world of wine from his very first exposure to it, and that love ultimately let him to develop Stonehedge Winery, which became our flagship brand as our founder’s holdings evolved into Smith-Anderson Win Group. Our collection of brands grew from those humble beginnings, culminating in annual sales of more than 70,000 cases in the U.S. from Stonehedge Winery. The critical recognition of our products from respected experts at Robert Parker Wine Advocate, James Suckling, Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, and the California State Fair Wine Competition is a testament to why every tier of our wines is popular from coast-to-coast. Stonehedge Winery’s premium Grand Reserve wines represent the pinnacle of Napa Valley’s world famous sub-appellations and decades of winemaking experience, while our California Reserves source impeccable fruit from excellent California appellations ranging from the North Coast, to Amador County, and down to the Santa Maria Valley. Our Napa Valley wines are available in the Stonehedge Collection Tasting Room, along with other Smith-Anderson brands and varietals, in downtown Napa.
Plan a trip to Stonehedge Winery on our interactive winery map:
Relaxing, cozy, friendly atmosphere to enjoy Sustainable, Organic, and Bio-dynamic wines.Music in Tasting Room: Popular single varities,
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join the wine club, visit www.stonehedgewinery.com or call 707-257-1068.
Le Joie de Vivre - Havens is one of the main Winery brands making up the Stonehedge Wine Collection.
Exclusive Collection Member Benefits Include:
* Free Wine Tasting to Members, and up to three guests taste at 50% discount:
* 18%, 25%, or 30% Discount Depending on Member Level:
* 25% Discount on non-wine merchandise:
* 1 Year Anniversary receive one complementary bottle of ultra-premium top tier wine shipped to you at not charge.
* 18 Month Anniversary received two bottles from our private collection in addition to your standard shipment.
* 3 Year Anniversary receive a limited-edition three liter bottle to commemorate three years of Le Joie de Vivre.
* 3 Shipments per year: February, May and October.
* $20 per case shipping within California.
* No sign up or cancellation fees.
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
We offer 20% off to all Napa Valley Locals.