Havens Winery has been making wines in Napa Valley for the past 20 years. We specialize and focus in making Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. We only work with grapegrowers that raise grapes in the best soils and micro-climate for that particular grape. This concept which is called "Terroir" is the primary philosophy of our winemaking.
Fun, friendly, with Organic and Bio-dynamic wines. Learn as much as you want, or just taste great tiny production, tasting room exclusive wines
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join the wine club, visit www.havenswinery.com or call 707-257-1068.
Le Joie de Vivre - Havens is one of the main Winery brands making up the Stonehedge Wine Collection.
Exclusive Collection Member Benefits Include:
* Free Wine Tasting to Members:
* 18%, 25%, or 30% Discount Depending on Member Level:
* 25% Discount on non-wine merchandise:
* 25% Discount on All Winery Events
* 50% Discount on all Guest Tasting (no-limit)
* 8 Month Anniversary gift of up to 6 bottles of non-library wines for $5/bottle:
* 1 Year Anniversary Gift of Private Winemaker Dinner up to 6 persons at 50% discount on cost (approx $35/person):
* 18 Month Anniversary Gift of Exclusive Winemaker Collection 3 Liter signed bottle:
* 2 Year Anniversary Priority Membership of additional 5% discount on all wine & merchandise:
* 3 Year Anniversary Priority of Access to Private Library Collection at 25% discount:
* One time use per year of tasting room for private event after 6 months or with pre-payment of 6 months of club membership:
* Private tour of our barrel room after 3 months of membership or prepay: up to 6 persons
* 10% - 50% Discount honored by all Stonehedge Collection Retail Partners*
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
We offer 20% off to all Napa Valley Locals.
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: September - 2011
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact: