Harris Estate Vineyards is nestled on 48 wooded acres in the special micro-climate of Franz Valley near Calistoga, California. This small inlet of Napa Valley is protected on three sides by rocky, wooded hills. Positioned near the northern slope of Diamond Mountain in the Calistoga AVA, the steeply graded property rises to almost 1,000 ft in elevation. The difficult, rocky terrain provides locations for three entirely unique vineyards with distinct individual characteristics. We produce 1,000 cases of Cabernet Sauvignon and we look forward to sharing them with you!
Plan a trip to Harris Estate Vineyards on our interactive winery map:
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join the wine club, visit www.harrisestatevineyards.com or call 707-942-1513.
A Club for the most discriminating cabernet collectors.
It’s your favorite joint, a place to relax and enjoy great company. You join familiar faces around a large table and revel in the bounty of Napa Valley. It’s your escape, your speakeasy, and one of the finest cabernet producers in Napa Valley. It is Club 225 and you belong.
- 2 shipments per year, spring and fall at the membership level of your choice with additional perks that vary by the membership level you select.
- Exclusive offerings of library wines
- Invitations to events hosted at the estate or in an area near you
- Complimentary tours and tastings for you and your guests
- Entry into an annual lottery for a 2 night stay in one of the fabulous homes on the Harris estate
- Members only pricing on wine and shipping
- Concierge services
- Holiday gift services
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Harris Estate Vineyards
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: February - 2011
Appellation: Napa Valley
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact:
B7 Shepherd LLC