Saturday, July 19, 2014
Reception starts at 6:30pm
Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley
6711 Washington Street
Cost: $150 per person or $125 for Bespoke Members.
Contact: Ma(i)sonry Concierge, (707) 944-0889
Join Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley and Pahlmeyer for an enchanting, evening wine and dining experience on July 19th. Hosted by Winemaker Kale Anderson, the experience will offer the unique opportunity to savor a hand-selected flight of wines Pahlmeyer, perfectly paired with delectable cuisine in Ma(i)sonry's outdoor sculpture garden or upstairs art gallery, prepared by Winery Chef Richard Haake. Take advantage of the opportunity to mingle with modern legends of California wine country and acquire dinner wines along with library and pre-release vintages.
We look forward to hosting you!
• 6:30pm - Welcome reception - Enjoy a glass of wine and a curated tour of the gallery while mingling with guests, Ma(i)sonry wine consultants, and Winemaker Kale Anderson.
• 7:00pm - Dinner in the Ma(i)sonry sculpture garden (weather permitting) or in the upstairs gallery - Guests will enjoy a sumptuous menu customized for the occasion by Chef Richard Haake.
• Space at each dining experience is extremely limited and reservations are required.
• Each dining experience is $150 per person or $125 for Bespoke Members.
• ACQUIRE TICKETS HERE: http://bit.ly/1hnHPK9
To register or for more information: http://www.maisonry.com/visit/dinner_series.php