- Offers tours by appointment - call/email
- Open by appointment - call/email
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting available in private area
- Tasting fee
- Tasting fee waived with wine purchase
- Winery practices sustainable agriculture/production
- Winery has unique architecture
- Winery has art on display
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Family run
- Winemaker or owner usually available
Current Wine Varieties Produced
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Franc
- Petit Verdot
- Bordeaux Blend
- Port Style Wine
Napa Neighbor Discount
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
Two for one tasting by appointment and 10% discount on current releases
Kapcsandy Family Winery Wine Club
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join Kapcsandy Family Winery's wine club, visit their website or call them at 707-948-3100.
Grand Vin Club. See qualification requirements at
Tasting Room Size
Tasting Room Atmosphere
Beautifully laid out tasting room with many old-world wine making tools from Hungary on display.
from Tasting Room:
Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Tours & tastings by appointment only for 4-10 people.
View a beautifully maintained vineyard and Mayacamas range
Owners are also wine importers from Bordeaux and Hungary and provide educational comparisons between Old-World and New-World wines and wine making techniques.
Map Kapcsandy Family Winery
Kapcsandy Family Winery
1001 State Lane, Yountville
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00am to 3:30 pm
* We use the exact longitude and latitude to map winery locations. Most online maps use addresses which are inaccurate in agricultural areas like the Napa Valley.