- Open for wine tastings
- Open to the public
- Offers regular daily tours
- Offers tours by appointment - call/email
- Open by appointment - call/email
- Winery property is historical landmark
- Tasting at tasting bar
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting available in private area
- Tasting fee
- Tasting fee waived with wine purchase
- Winery has gardens
- Winery has picnic area
- Winery practices sustainable agriculture/production
- Winery has unique architecture
- Winery has art on display
- Winery can host corporate functions up to 200 people
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Barrel tasting available
- Family run
- Winemaker or owner usually available
Current Wine Varieties Produced
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Petite Sirah
Napa Neighbor Discount
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
- 2 Complimentary splashes of wine at our Yountville location
Somerston Wine Club
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join Somerston's wine club, visit their website or call them at 707-967-8414.
we offer several wine clubs and allocations
Please call for more information. 707.944.8200
Tasting Room Size
Tasting Room Atmosphere
Our tasting room at 6490 Washington Street, Yountville, is a window on our vineyard property. We offer many different wine tasting offerings. We offer unique gifts, art in a rustic yet modern setting. At the winery we have a large open outdoor space and a small cozy rustic tasting room. Both locations are one of kind.
Music in Tasting
Fusion, Classic, Upbeat
from Tasting Room:
Vistas overlooking valleys
Sensory Boot Camp - Wine Evaluation
cheese plates / sweet plates
3450 Sage Canyon Road, Saint Helena
Hours: 11AM-9PM Yountville
10-4PM St.Helena Winery By Appt.
* We use the exact longitude and latitude to map winery locations. Most online maps use addresses which are inaccurate in agricultural areas like the Napa Valley.