home › napa
wineries › Silenus Winery
What started as a walnut orchard in 1967 has become a unique winery, Silenus Vintners, located halfway between the towns of Napa and Yountville.
We have been growing our Cabernet Sauvignon in the same Oak Knoll district vineyards surrounding the winery for 44 years. The winery is bordered on the North by Dry Creek and our grapes benefit from the sandy and gravelly soil deposited as it changed its course over millennia. The creek’s legacy is showcased in our wines.
Silenus Vintners also provides winemaking facilities for eighteen of the valley’s most sought-after small boutique wineries. Collectively, we and our clients produce more than 30 wines from some of the best known vineyards in Napa Valley. Our wines, and all of theirs, are available in our tasting room.
Please join us for an experience you are sure to remember.
5225 Solano Avenue
Open Daily 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Open by appointment - call/email
- Tasting at tasting bar
- Seated tasting available
- Tasting available in private area
- Tasting fee
- Winery has picnic area
- Dog friendly - It's ok to bring your dog!
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Barrel tasting available
Current Wine Varieties Produced
- Cabernet Sauvignon
Napa Neighbor Discount
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
Silenus Winery Wine Club
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join Silenus Winery's wine club, visit their website or call them at 707-299-3930.
Silenus Vintners’ Wine Club offers wine lovers the opportunity to enjoy the limited production wines from our circle of boutique, artisan Vintners. Each Club package is a unique selection of new releases and exclusive offerings. Our ever changing selections allows us to provide interesting and diverse Club packages. You’ll be among the few who receive small batch, boutique wines rarely distributed outside of Napa Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Four (4) bottles of wine, four times per year (March, May, October & December). We do not duplicate wine selections, so each Club package is unique.
View Wine Selection History
•Club packages will not exceed $200.00. CA sales tax and shipping are additional.
• 10% discount on all purchases and 15% discount on case purchases (mixed cases welcome).
• Invitations to exclusive Club events, many of which provide the opportunity to meet our Vintners face to face and share their passions. Plus premier invitations and discounts to our winery events.
• Complimentary Bar Tasting for you and 3 guests each time you visit (party of 4).
Map Silenus Winery
5225 Solano Avenue, Napa
Hours: Open Daily 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
* We use the exact longitude and latitude to map winery locations. Most online maps use addresses which are inaccurate in agricultural areas like the Napa Valley.