During the last forty years, Francis and Eleanor Coppola have reunited all of the Estate's original vineyards and restored winemaking to the Inglenook Chateau. In recognition of the importance of this site and its historic legacy, the property's name "Inglenook" has been restored.
Marked by the legendary 1941 vintage, Inglenook has produced some of the world's best wines. With the team of Philippe Bascaules, Technical Director and wine consultant Stephen Derenoncourt, we are committed to being among the best once again. In keeping with this level of excellence, we will also elevate our guest experience. We look forward to hosting you soon.
Distinctively appointed tasting rooms, vaulted stone cellars and a spectacular hand-carved stair case are a few of the dramatic attractions. At the Centennial Museum visitors can see documents and artifacts from Inglenook's early beginning and the story of the Coppola family restoration of the Estate.
Occasionally, special releases of Library Wines are available for purchase or tasting in the Rubicon Salon.
Family Friendly Winery
Borrow boats from The Bistro and float them in the fountain while parents can enjoy a glass of wine or play bocce ball on the front lawn.
Comfortable, spacious, and visually alluring, our tasting rooms showcase the original sandstone rockwork that was constructed by more than twenty-five masons when the Chateau took shape in 1882.Music in Tasting Room: Classical
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join the wine club, visit www.inglenook.com or call 707.968.1100.
About the Heritage Society
The Heritage Society brings our legendary Estate wines right to your doorstep. Select from the following two membership options and become a part of Inglenook history with each passing vintage.
Heritage Society members receive:
• 25% discount on wine and merchandise at the Estate, online, and in club shipments
• 30% discount on reorder of select shipment wines, not including Rubicon, within 30 days of receipt
• Select partner benefits and perks at local hotels, tour operators, and Coppola Resorts
• Discounts on select tour experiences and private events**
• Invitations to exclusive private events at the Estate and nationwide
Excelsior members receive automatic allocations of twelve bottles of our CASK Cabernet Sauvignon in May and twelve bottles of Rubicon, our flagship Bordeaux-blend, in September.
Excelsior members also enjoy:
• Complimentary seated member tastings and one complimentary Inglenook Experience tour and tasting per calendar year for up to six people**
• Four complimentary Inglenook Experience tour and tasting passes per calendar year to give to your friends and family
• Host one private event at the Estate per calendar year to be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date for up to twenty people for the cost of food and wine only**
• Host one private tasting in your own home per calendar year guided by an Estate host to be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date and located within a two hour drive
• Exclusive access to Rubicon futures, library wines and member-only selections
*Available to international customers in select countries
**Member must be present
Rubicon members receive five shipments per year containing allocations of two to four bottles of our new releases as well as occasional special selection wines. Your allocations feature Edizione Pennino Zinfandel in January, Blancaneaux white-blend in March, CASK Cabernet Sauvignon in May, Rubicon, our flagship Bordeaux-blend, in September, and RC Syrah in November.
Rubicon members also enjoy:
• Six complimentary seated member tastings, including one complimentary Inglenook Experience tour and tasting per calendar year for up to six people each**
**Member must be present
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
Visit to receive a complimentary glass of Inglenook Cabernet Sauvignon in the Bistro and a 10% discount on wine purchases.
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: April - 2016
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact:
Beckendorf Liquors, Inc
San Antonio TX