Located on the fabled Silverado Trail in the world-renowned Stags Leap District of California's Napa Valley, our beautiful Cape Dutch-inspired estate winery is recognized as one of the world's premier fine wine producers.
Plan a trip to Chimney Rock Winery on our interactive winery map:
Chimney Rock's Tasting Room is plesant and inviting, staffed with friendly, engaging wine enthusiasts. A wood-burning fireplace is lit in the winter months. Outdoor tasting on our pretty courtyard is offered during the spring and summer months.
Wine clubs are a great way to stay connected to your favorite wineries.
To join the wine club, visit www.chimneyrock.com or call 707.257.2641.
Palisades Society Membership provides exclusive benefits:
* 10% discount on bottle purchases / 20% discount on case purchases
* 20% discount on release shipments designed as part of the club
* Complimentary tastings (up to 4 people per visit) when member is in attendance.
* Access to our Members' Tasting Salon on weekends
* Discounts on events, lodging, and tour experiences (call 1.800.257.2641 ext. 3218 for tour reservations
The offer listed below is valid for all Napa Valley residents age 21 and over.
Napa County residents receive two tastings for the price of one and a 10% discount on wine purchases.
Once a year the rarest new Napa Valley wines become available under one roof at Premiere Napa Valley. Wineries throughout the Napa Valley are given one task to participate: create a one-of-a-kind wine for this event to be purchased by one lucky bidder. This event is only open to select members of the wine trade and the successful bidder is the sole owner of this unique wine.
Chimney Rock Winery
Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Release Date: July - 2015
Appellation: Stags Leap District
To purchase this wine or check on availability contact: